Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THANKFUL HEART



My heart is bubbling over with gratitude this Thanksgiving season. I have always loved spending the holidays with my fabulous family whom I love dearly. But this year I am especially grateful for my changed status--no longer "Crazy Aunt Kaye" but now a part of the dynamic duo--"Matt & Kaye" . . . the Houghs! I am so grateful for my wonderful, handsome, helpful, kind, studly, husband--MATT. I have never felt so loved and taken care of. Matt continually looks for ways to serve and make my life better. He hasn't missed a day of leaving me a sweet note and goes out early to scrape my windshield before work. It's a good thing I didn't know how lonely I was before married life because I could never go back to live pre-Matty. I am so grateful for him. I am thrilled that we will be parents soon (May 22nd). I know he'll be the best daddy ever! Lily and I are treated like queens and our little peanut will be one lucky kiddo. I LOVE YOU, MARVELOUS MATT!

4 comments:

Story Family said...

I am thankful you have added a post--and such a sweet one at that. I'm thankful for Mr. Scott as well....but maybe Matt could talk to him about leaving sweet notes??

EmmaJ said...

Congratulations! That is great news about your little peanut. And we are so glad you are so happy.

The Rasmussen Family said...

Kaye! Its so fun to read your blog...you and Matt are just perfect for each other! Tell him hello for me! I'd love to put you on our blog list...whats your email and I will add you!
www.jasonandamyrasmussen.blogspot.com or email me- Amyrazz04@yahoo.com

Adri said...

Congratulations! Yay!