Tuesday, November 15, 2011

(The Real) Bundle Me Baby







(I know to the non-mama/untrained eye, it may appear that I posted 6 copies of the exact same picture, but no, no, no! I know I should just pick my FAVORITE, but how? Each slight expression/smile change is a whole new shot...too cute to resist! So sorry for the redundancy)

I didn't realize "Bundle Me" was a real product made by J.J. Cole when I borrowed the title for a picture of Madi last week. But then we actually purchased a real Bundle Me--a cozy little sleeping bag of warmth and happiness that wraps around a carseat. So now, Madi is extra bundled and the cold Cache valley weather can't stop us from our stroller adventures. These walks are more critical for our mental than physical health. Madi and momma both go cuckoo when we can't leave home. The stroller is the only place a little nutball like Madison can be truly happy---moving, moving, moving! So we are very grateful for this new contraption that won't allow Mads to wriggle out of her blankies. It keeps her tootsies nice and toasty. Plus she looks so stinking cute and cuddly. During her first Bundle Me adventure, she got very calm and serene, taking in nature from her safe, snuggly spot. Madi sat in her hot-spot Hawaii while mom traipsed through the arctic (actually, it wasn't too awful). We completed another gorgeous 10 miler up through Providence to the canyon. We braved some pretty big hills and stumbled upon a gorgeous buck and all kinds of other beautiful creations. Soooooooooooo much cozy fun!

2 comments:

Brook said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute and keeps getting cuter!! we are coming down for thanksgiving (brother guy is getting married the day after) we would love to see you guys sometime on our short trip!!

Story Family said...

I think each and every picture is a different treasure. I wish I could climb in that Bundle Me with Maddi!

Glad to hear you're still traipsing about. YOU GO!!