Monday, August 29, 2011

Back To School Blues


Let the blogging begin! Matt started school today and I am a little sad and lonely. Okay, a lot. I thought I'd be so busy and productive, ready for good routines and excited for this new chapter. But alas, I am feeling very sentimental (can it still be those powerful "after-baby" hormones ... will I ever be myself again?) and tender about kissing our beautiful summer together good-bye. It was such a wonderful time, a real luxury, to have Matt home with baby and me in the mornings before he went in to U.P.S. in the afternoon everyday. I miss my adventure buddy (and am grateful I still have his pint-sized version, Madi, home with me)!!! Back to real life ... BOO! Who needs it? There. I got thought out of my system. Now I can just be optimistic and grateful. I will forever cherish that first summer of Baby Girl's life when Matt and I were able to spend so much time loving each other and started to figure out this wonderful little creature together. Mommma, Baby, and even little Lil just don't know what to do here at home without our Marvelous Matthew Michael. We've been spoiled beyond repair and now just have to GET ON WITH IT! We can. We will. Tomorrow! :)

No comments: