Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's Not To Love?



A very good question, indeed!


UPDATE: Well just a few hours after I published this post, one OBVIOUS, smelly, green, slimy, disgusting thing "not-to-love" exploded onto the scene. Madi's 5:00 blow-out is one thing I DON'T love. No matter how absorbent and big the diaper, her volcanic poop spews straight up the back and out the leg holes no matter how many precautions I put in place. I have become an EXPERT with the Shout and cold water but I'm not sure this little outfit will be salvageable after we rode around in the stroller sitting in it for hours! So there, I thought of one thing not to love. But only one. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to squish on her!

Kell as anonymous...I don't know why blogger wants me to be so anonymous!!! It's the only way they let me comment anymore...