Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Fashion Show, Fashion Show, Fashion Show...at Lunch!"

(This blog post title comes from one of my favorite "Office" lines where Kelly chants this to Pam to coax her into trying on some of her new outfits for everyone to see at work)

Mads is a pure delight! A real sparkly, silly, naughty, wiggly, FUN, FUN, FUN baby girl. She grows more cheerful and saucy by the second. She continues to be Momma's babydoll and humors me with dress-ups and photo-shoot sessions. I admit she prefers to be MOVING, but once in a while she will simmer for me long enough to snap a picture. These pictures highlight some looks from Miss Madison's Summer Collection 2011 (been watching a lot of Project Runway/Rachel Zoe Project). Madison is about 3 months + or - in these photos.














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love all the flowers! But mostly I love the perfect rip-curl wave she is sporting on those first couple of pics. Her 'do' makes me miss Hawaii.

She is such a happy delight! Kiss her good for me!

Kell

Lori and Brent said...

I can totally hear Kelly saying this! I got a good laugh out of it. Madison is just way too cute!! Brent and I need to get to know her better, meeting her only once was not enough.

CK Black Family said...

What a gorgeous little gal! Love all the posts!