Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jumpy Bean + Yippy Chihuahua + Family Feud = He He He!

Some people have mighty aspirations to achieve before they die. So I am a little bashful to admit that one of the most important items on my bucket list is shamefully trivial...one day, before I die, I WILL BE ON FAMILY FEUD!!! I have a long-lived love for this wonderful little show. "Good answer, good answer..." my fans and loved ones will cheer me on as I consistently produce the NUMBER ONE ANSWER! Yes, I can see it very clearly.

Well, anyway, yesterday we came home from a long walk and Madi was starving so I began to feed her and stumbled upon a new episode. Maybe it is cold and unloving of me to find so much humor in what occurred next, but I really got a good chuckle out of it! As we all know, Madi is a Jumpy Bean. She gets easily startled and can suffer major come-aparts from the smallest of unexpected noises. So I was proud of her fragile little nerves when Lily had her own come-apart as a result of the "doorbell-like" sounds produced as the "fast money" answers were revealed on the gameshow.

Lily, our 5 lb chihuahua, is a very good little pooch. She is chill, sweet, and calm--a good big sister for baby Mads. Unlike most small dogs, she is very quiet, non-snippy, and hardly ever makes a peep. But without fail, she barks when the doorbell rings...she just can't help it! So watch what happens when the "DING" of correct answers on the show causes Lily to yip and Madi to jump. To her credit, little Mads holds it together very nicely and no real tears were shed in the making of this movie.

1 comment:

EmmaJ said...

So cute. I'll be on Family Feud with you if you need me! I LOVE game shows. I have a similar bucket list item, but mine is the Price is Right.